3.15.2012

Fabulous Feedback

Read below. Fabulous feedback from decembers course. Stay tuned for february's course photos and forthcoming events.


Dearest Laura,
> I cannot thank you enough for this weekend full of creative work and positive energy.
> Love
> Love
> Loved ever minute.
> I feel like I have been on holiday!
> I adore my bag and I am sitting here sewing up side seams in anticipation of taking my bag out for an evening.
> Love,
> Marie
> Xxx



Hi Laura,

Happy New Year!!

Sorry for taking so long to reply to your mail. Here are a couple of pics of my completed cushion. My daughter absolutaly loves it :-)
It was lovley to meet you too. I had a great time on the course and learnt a hell of alot.
Thanks again and have a good 2012,
Simone x




Hey laura!
I LOVED meeting you! your classes rock! 
I’ve shared the link to my FB page as I don’t do twitter. I will definitely send you a pic next time I wear the jacket, in the mean time… guess what I got this morning….

Sophie